Daniel Crowley is a Partner of Hannon Law Group. He focuses his practice on employment law, representing federal and private sector employees in employment disputes. A significant portion of his practice is devoted to representing Foreign Service Officers in grievances, discipline, EEO, whistleblower, and separation cases. Dan also has experience representing businesses in employment and contract disputes, employees with insurance benefit claims, and individuals suffering personal injuries. Dan has been selected to the Washington, DC "Rising Stars" list for Employment and Labor Law by Super Lawyers from 2014 through 2019.
Dan earned his law degree from the Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, and is licensed to Practice in Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginia, and Massachusetts. During law school, he held an internship at the Department of Labor where he focused on government contractors’ compliance with anti-discrimination and veteran hiring laws. He also served as a Student Attorney with the school's General Practice Clinic, representing low-income clients with consumer and family law issues. Dan is originally from Kings Park, New York and he earned his bachelor’s degree in economics from Loyola University in Maryland.
- Loyola University in Maryland – B.A. Economics, 2006
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law – J.D., 2009
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court for Maryland
- United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- District of Columbia Bar, Member
- Bar Association of the District of Columbia, Member
- Virginia State Bar Association, Member
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member